Judul : Download a PDF of all my 2010 tutorials
link : Download a PDF of all my 2010 tutorials
Download a PDF of all my 2010 tutorials
While working on my blog, I came across a link for Blog2print. The idea is that you can use it to print a booklet of your blog or even generate a PDF of it. It seemed like a good idea, so I used it to create a PDF of last year's tutorials. All other posts have been removed and the tutorials are presented in reverse chronological order (from start to finish), so you get a full dose of Photoshop goodness. The PDF came out looking pretty good, and since I don't have anything else to do with it, I'm making it available to any of my blog's visitors. You can download a screen-res version free by clicking here. I do have a high-res version and have considered getting it printed up and bound into an actual book, but that would involve some money, so if that interests you, let me know. But for now, the lower resolution version is free to anyone who would like it.
Download the free low-res PDF of the 2010 tutorials.
Download the free low-res PDF of the 2010 tutorials.
Demikianlah Artikel Download a PDF of all my 2010 tutorials
Sekian Download a PDF of all my 2010 tutorials, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingankali ini.
